Hope Bible Church began as a home Bible study group in 1962. One year later it had grown to 21 attendees and was moved to a rented house on West Pitman and Sunday services began.
In October of 1964 the congregation adopted a charter and was incorporated as an independent Bible Church. In 1966 the church acquired property and moved to 1025 North Main Street.
The church continued to grow and in 1968, seven acres of land was purchased at the current location on Pieper Road. In August of 1972 a groundbreaking ceremony was held for a new building on this site.
The first service in the new church was held in March of 1973. This portion of the church now houses the fellowship area, church offices, classrooms, library and nursery facilities.
The new sanctuary was added to accommodate church growth in 1998. Also added with the new sanctuary and foyer was a new kitchen, several classrooms and a youth activity room. The current sanctuary seats approximately 300 people.
We are truly thankful for the way God has blessed this ministry, and it’s our goal to be faithful with this blessing by preaching the Good News about Jesus Christ to all who enter its doors.
Hope Bible Church